Travel Blog: Introduction


Before I start, I just want to clarify that I am not reading the Atlas in 80 days.


Here's a fun fact. The term WANDERLUST is defined by the dictionary as a 'lust for travelling." But honestly? It's so much more. It's more of an impulse to not just travel but explore the world. 

As a reader, I have travelled to many places - Hogwarts, Narnia, Velaris and then there's Brooklyn in the early 1800s.

What makes travelling so different is that I can wear a pretty summer dress, sandals, put on a pair of sunglasses and go out.

Actually go out.

I could also put on my warm jacket, shoes and step out of my resort to hike in the mountains.

Either way, I'm out there.

Looking at museums and castles and towers and bakeries and all the lovely sights that are just waiting to be seem by my eyes. Out of my books. 

Okay, let's come back. 

My name is Diti Sharma. I'm a writer (obviously), a reader (obviously) and a traveller (also, quite obviously). Let's talk about something that's, perhaps, not obvious. 

Sometimes, I bake cookies and cakes. Chocolate chip cookies are my favourite. I also play the piano sometimes. Not going to lie, I'm actually good at playing the piano. 

Singing? Well, not so much.

My favourite season is Autumn. I don't know how to explain this, but somehow the Season of Death is a good inspiration for art.

I'm starting this blog in summer, in the month of April, 2023. My final exams of grade 12th just got over now, after not travelling for 10 months, I finally get to do it now.

I still have a few college entrance exams to give but overall, on a scale from one to ten, my busy-ness is only an 8. (Earlier it was like a 12/10, so this is much better, trust me!)

Anyways, here are the links to my pages for the day-wise accounts of some of my trips. Enjoy <3


Comments